Thursday, January 21, 2010

What I've been up to

Yes, I have been missing in action for some time now. At the end of last term, I was able to put together some 100 pages of information. It's all still rough of course, but it's out there which is great. Since the beginning of the year I have been working on my Introduction. At first I thought this would be a 'do last' sort of thing, but now I understand it's importance. I wonder if I should post some of it, but since it sums up my intentions within this thesis, it might be a bit repetitive on here. That and I have yet to finish it. We'll see how it goes. 


I have done a few more pieces since last I posted. Two Acrylic and one Conte. I will post a couple pics when I take some. The paintings will be included in my thesis in 3 collections: punctuating each chapter. Each collection will have about 5 pieces. This means that I have to complete 2 more Acrylics (24 x 36). 


My hope is to finish a proper first draft by the end of February, aiming for sign off in the end of March. This is of course very optimistic. But what's life without a little optimism. 


Will update when I have something more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment